[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]What do they do?
App developers are computer software engineers. They use their skills to design, create, test, fault find, debug and install apps for computer systems, mobile phones and other types of electronic gadgetry. Apps are tools that help users to perform functions, jobs, tasks or even play games.
If you enjoy coding and understand how computers work, you like to be challenged and have a logical approach to problem solving, then you should read more about becoming an App Developer.
- Clarify app requirements with customers
- Design prototype apps
- Create, maintain and implement the source codes
- Test apps to ensure it does the job its designed for
- Write detailed documentation about the functions and operation of apps for the customer
- Find and fix faults, create updates
- Tech skills
- Logical approach
- Problem solving
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
Average salary for experienced App Developers $93,652 (Source: Joboutlook.gov.au)
Job growth in this area is very strong (source: Joboutlook.gov.au)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]