The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet are seeking graduates for their 12 month program starting in February 2020.
PM&C provide advice and support to the Prime Minister and the Cabinet. They help with regard to policies including Indigenous affairs, social and women’s policy, economic and international policy, defence, intelligence and national security.
- Choose from our Generalist Stream – where you will be provided the tools to test all areas of the Department before determining which area you would prefer to work in after the Program.
- Major in one of our other two streams; Indigenous Affairs or Corporate and Government – where you will complete rotations within your stream, complete a ‘Minor’ rotation outside of your stream to complement your skills, and you will then work within your stream after the Program.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Have completed at least a three-year undergraduate bachelor degree obtaining a credit average within the last eight years. All degrees must be complete by 31 December 2019 and be recognised in Australia.
- Be able to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance to a minimum of Baseline level.
- Be an Australian citizen by 30 June 2019. You will need to provide evidence to verify impending citizenship.
Applications are now open will close Sunday, 28 April 2019 at 11:30pm AEST – APPLY NOW.