Cyber Security roles are on the rise, in 2018 jobs surged by 173%, leaving Australia with only 7% of the cyber security talent it needs.
If growth potential and job stability are what you’re looking for your in a future career, you should consider cyber security.
Coder Academy are running a 10 month immersive bootcamp, with an optional 4 week internship.
- System Design
- Security Fundamentals
- Cyber Threats & Attacks
- Security Operations
Successful completion earn you a higher education Diploma of Information Technology by the Academy of Information Technology.
- All applicants must be aged 18 and above; and
- Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent; and
- Successful in-person or online interview with an Admissions Officer, where applicants are encouraged to prepare a portfolio for consideration;
- Alternative entry may be available in certain circumstances (e.g. where applicants have completed relevant work experience/qualification prior to entry);
- Applicants may be required to undergo an Admissions Test prior to entry
and satisfy TWO of the following:
- achieved a grade of not less than 70% in at least one STEM subject in Year 12 (or equivalent); and/or
- demonstrated interest in coding and cyber security
- successful completion of a problem solving test
The next intake starts on 6 June 2019 and applications are opening soon.
See the website for costs and more information (including the Diversity Scholarships application dates – cover 50% of fees).
Or Apply now.