There are heaps of interesting apprenticeships and traineeships available now in New South Wales. Many of them are listed on the government’s Job Search Website.
Here are some we found interesting:
Spare Parts Interpreter (Heavy Vehicle)
ERSKINE PARK | Full time position
Our host company is one of the worlds largest renowned manufacturers of construction and earthmoving machinery. In partnership with Ai Group Apprentice & Trainee Centre they are looking for a motivated, committed and enthusiastic individual to undertake a Certificate III Spare Parts Interpretation Apprenticeship at their Erskine Park, NSW site.
Parks and Gardens Apprenticeship
NORTH SYDNEY | Full time position
A 4 year apprenticeship in Horticulture (Parks and Gardens) Certificate III including 2.5 years at TAFE.
- maintenance and upkeep of local parks and gardens
- some greenkeeping
- learning various plant species
- weed and grass identification
- planting and tree lopping/pruning
- identifying soils
MARRICKVILLE | Full time position
A Certificate III Electrotechnology (Electrician) Apprenticeship will involve:
- Understand electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and diagrams to determine job specifications and requirement.
- Plan and measure the layout of the wiring systems.
- Test, find and repair electrical problems.
- Install and fix electrical and electronic control systems, cables, outlets and equipment.
- Assemble electrical and electronic appliances.
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies.
There are heaps more apprenticeships and traineeships available right now on the JobSearch website here: https://jobsearch.gov.au