No doubt you’ve had that feeling of banging your head against a brick wall when you’re trying to come up with ways to juggle everything on your plate.
Finding ways to study more effectively could help you reduce the time you spend studying and get a better life balance going on.
This article recommends:
- Getting a calendar, putting it somewhere that you’ll see it every day and most importantly updating it
- Finding friends or mentors who can help you out
- Eating well and getting plenty of sleep
- Setting targets that are manageable and will help you reach the end goal easily
- Take regular breaks and find ways to motivate yourself.
You can read the full blog here.