This scholarship is funded by the Department of Education and Training and is designed for professionals working within the vocational education and training sector, or training leaders in business and industry.
It’ll enable you to do further studies in educational programs concerning current vocational education and training policy or practice, such as a short course and/or research. The outcomes of the scholarship must inform and benefit the wider VET sector in Australia.
Who should apply?
- if you’re an employee, (teacher, manager, or administrator, in either a private or public registered training organisation
- if you’re leading vocational education and training strategies within your business.
- University staff teaching in the training/skills sector.
- preference will be given to those who have a record of achievement and are poised for advancement to senior levels.
Note: This scholarship is not for university academics that study VET as an academic discipline.
TBC but generally includes:
- living allowance
- travel allowance for international flights to/from the United States
- dependent allowance (if applicable)
- ASPE medical coverage of up to A$100,000 (for the recipient)
- attendance at the Orientation Program, Showcase & Gala Presentation Dinner
- enrichment activities in the United States with other international Fulbright scholars
- access to a professional network of distinguished Australian and American Fulbright alumni
- ongoing assistance from the Commission with visas, enrichment opportunities and pastoral care
- media and publicity support
- to access specific funding amounts for 2019/20 please download the Scholarships Budget 2019. Please note the budget is provided as a guide only and is subject to change.
Applications are open now and close 15 July 2019.
For more information, advise and details on the application process go to the Fulbright page.