Corrugated Iron Workshops are designed to provide a space in which young people can explore their creativity, develop skills and have fun.
The Workshop Program:
- builds confidence, and increases focus & concentration;
- develops young artist’s capacity for self-expression & communication;
- enables team work and individual achievement;
- establishes young people as performers;
- helps support young people explore creative careers.
The Workshop Program runs for 8 weeks each Term.
There are a variety of classes available, including acting, drama and circus.
See the workshops available in term 3 here.