Voice is a unique public speaking competition for students in Year 7-10, running throughout Terms 3 & 4. Voice invites you to solve issues that affect your community, nation and the world. From homelessness to climate change we want to hear you pitch your big ideas.
Why compete in Voice?
- Develop skills in public speaking and research.
- Hone your ability to think on your feet, assisting you in leadership positions or debating competition in the future.
- Build an increased knowledge about areas pertinent to you as students.
- A chance to meet likeminded and engaged young people.
Find more information about your state/territory competition here:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Western Australia
Registrations for this year haven’t opened yet, but keep an eye on the UN Youth Facebook page to find out when they do.
Find out more about the national competition here.