Want to be part of Darwin’s premier international arts event? Do you enjoy meeting new people and learning new skills? If this sounds like you, then we want you!
Our volunteers work in a variety of areas and are vital in making the Festival a success. Roles are available in the lead-up to and during the Festival in the following areas:
- Front of house – assisting with seating audience members at venues and liaising with members of the general public
- Information – providing Festival programs and general information to Festival-goers
- Admin – helping out in the Darwin Festival office
- Market research – administering questionnaires to audience members at Festival venues
- Distribution – assisting with distribution of the Festival Program Guide, flyers and posters around Darwin and letter drops to residents.
Find out more and apply here.