BHP is currently seeking applications for their 2020 Apprenticeship Program across their WA Iron Ore and Nickel West operations.
For commencement in early 2020, they are offering a number of Residential and Fly-In-Fly-Out opportunities across their Perth, Pilbara & Goldfield Operations in Western Australia.
Nationally Accredited Trade Certificates being offered in 2020 may include:
- Heavy Duty Diesel Fitting (Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology);
- Electrical (Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician);
- Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitting (Certificate III in Engineering –Mechanical Trade);
- Automotive Electrician (Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology);
- Refrigeration Technician (Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Refrigeration/Air Conditioning);
- Heavy Vehicle Mechanic (Cert III in Heavy Diesel – Automotive);
- Communications Technician (Cert III in Electronics and Communications);
- Plumbing (Certificate III in Plumbing);
- Boilermaker (Heavy Fabrication) (Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication).
Find out more and apply here.