Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary is currently running wildlife rescue workshops throughout Tasmania.
You’ll learn the basics of wildlife rescue, including:
- How to safely handle injured animals
- How to check a pouch for babies
- How to identify the most common animals you’ll come across
- How to create your own rescue kit to keep in the car
- and more.
The sessions run for approximately 6 hours and are absolutely free.
They currently have the following sessions available:
- Launceston, Sunday 14 July
- Hobart, Saturday 27 July
- Hobart, Sunday 25 August
- Hobart, Sunday 15 September
- Hobart, Saturday 19 October
You can view all of their available workshops and register for one here.