If you would like to introduce drones to your students but aren’t sure where to start, She Maps is offering an online course on drone basics to get you started.
The course will run you through the five basic areas to consider when starting a classroom drone program. These include:
- Why Are Drones Useful at School?
- How Can I Keep My Students Safe?
- How Should I Teach Students to Fly?
- Where Does Coding Fit In?
- Can Drones Be Cross Curricular?
The course is totally flexible and can be started at any time and done at any pace.
Find out more here: https://education.shemaps.com/5basics