Broken Hill Art Exchange have a city wide exhibition calling for entries.
There are four $1000 prizes in the themes of AIR, WATER, SUN, & EARTH. There’ll be one winner in each category.
1. Enter as many artworks as you wish – in ANY category, including literature, performance – but each work requires a separate entry form.
2. There is an entry fee per entry.
3. You’ll have to find your exhibition spot in Broken Hill. Remember, it’s a city-wide exhibition, encouraging everyone to get out and explore the city while checking out our talented community’s art.
4. Open to all ages and to all folks everywhere – but you’ll have to install and exhibit your work in Broken Hill.
In addition to the cash prize, you’ll get:
1. Your work featured in the published Desert Equinox Almanac and catalogue.
2. Your work featured online on the website and in other social platforms.
3. A certificate of participation (received by all entrants).
4. Guest of honour at the launch party.
Entries close on 30 September 2019 and must be installed on site in Broken Hill by Friday 18 October.
Complete and entry form and find out more from firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 8088 4698.
It could be another opportunity to do something great for your resume, learn, experience something different, add to your folio, and maybe even win yourself a cash prize.