The Nature Conservancy Australia’s photo competition is now open for entries. It aims to promote conservation and environmental awareness all throughout the world.
There are up to $20,000 worth in prizes to be won. Simply share your photographs from any of the following categories to enter:
- Cities and Nature: Connecting with nature where we live
- Landscape: A sense of place, with or without people
- People and Nature: Recreation, adventure, people enjoying the outdoors
- Water: Above, below, or in between
- Wildlife: In the wild or in our backyard
Entries are open until Saturday 31 August.
Find out more and enter here: https://www.natureaustralia.org.au/get-involved/how-to-help/photo-contest/