The University of Sydney’s Introduction to Calculus Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) gives students a second chance to meet the mathematics prerequisites required for entry into a range of courses.
This means you don’t have to worry if you don’t have the maths prerequisite for your dream course.
Here are the steps to make the Introduction to Calculus MOOC count in your application to the University of Sydney.
- Choose a University of Sydney course in your UAC preferences.
- Complete the Introduction to Calculus MOOC.
- Register for the post-MOOC exam using the online form.
- Sit your post-MOOC exam on campus at the University of Sydney.
- Update your UAC preferences if required, so that your chosen University of Sydney course is your first preference.
Successful completion of the MOOC will satisfy the mathematics prerequisites for the course of your choice.
Find out more about the MOOC here: https://sydney.edu.au/study/how-to-apply/undergraduate/mathematics-prerequisite/massive-open-online-course-mooc-for-mathematics.html