HVTC are currently taking applications for an Electrical Apprenticeship in Bomaderry, starting in 2020.
During the apprenticeship, you’ll be employed by HVTC while completing on-the-job training with the host employer Manildra Group.
You will complete a Certificate III in Electrotechnology over 4 years through a combination of formal training with a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and practical on-the-job experience.
Throughout your formal training and practical experience in the workplace, you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform general and preventative electrical maintenance
- Read electrical and mechanical diagrams, drawings or specifications to determine job requirements
- Plan the layout of wiring systems
- Test for, locate and repair electrical faults
- Install new electrical systems
- Carry out other duties that are within the limits of apprentice skills, competence and ability as required by Manildra Group
Applications are open until Friday 22 September.
Find out more and apply here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/39823572