Are you a high achiever keen to become an in-demand accounting or actuarial professional? If you’re looking to gain practical skills while you complete your course then the Macquarie University Co-op program is for you.
· Three placements totalling 15 months
· Receive financial support from Co-op partners
· Explore a range of career options during placements
· Mentoring and training designed to improve your employability outcomes
· Co-op courses co-created with industry to prepare you for the future of work
As a student in the prestigious Co-op program, you can study either of these courses: Bachelor of Actuarial Studies with Professional Practice (Honours) Bachelor of Professional Practice and Bachelor of Professional Accounting
Applications are open for study at Macquarie in 2020 – Applications close 5pm 27 September.
· how the program can support your career goals
· how to put together a strong application
· how to showcase your motivation, ideas and capabilities
· about the application process and key dates
· what you need to submit with your application.