MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees, together with BHP are searching for the next generation of apprentices and trainees to join their Coal Mining Operations in Queensland.
BMC is offering several Apprenticeship and Traineeship opportunities across Poitrel Mine and South Walker Creek Mine. So if you are looking to start your career in the mining industry and are passionate and committed to being part of Australia’s largest coal producer, this could be for you.
Each apprentice and trainee receives:
- Experience in a world-class organisation with first class facilities;
- On-the-job training and support from highly skilled and experienced tradespeople at BMC;
- Round the clock support from a dedicated mentor;
- Access to obtain a yearly MIGAS Scholarship to fund further skill development;
- A structured training program through a Registered Training Provider;
- And more
This intake will be offering multiple positions across the following roles:
- Tyre Fitting Traineeship
- Auto Electrical Apprenticeship
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Mobile Plant Mechanic (Diesel Fitter)
Applications are open now.
Find out more and apply: https://www.migas.com.au/jobs/bmc-apprenticeship-and-traineeship-intake/