Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) in Hobart are looking for a highly motivated and reliable individual to join the Maintenance team at the Iconic Cascade Brewery commencing 3 February 2020.
As a 1st Year Mechanical Fitter Apprentice you’ll:
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks in a safe manner
- Assist with resolution of breakdowns on the machines in a timely manner
- Ensure machines are properly cleaned after maintenance and all tools and debris are removed
- Prevent unnecessary lost production through timely response to issues
- Work effectively and cooperatively with all departments across the site
- Demonstrate a dynamic and flexible style to meet the changing needs of the Brewery
- Exercise effective time management ensuring learning requirements under the Apprenticeship program are achieved along with day-to-day tasks
This vacancy is advertised by MEGT on behalf of CUB, applications close on 22 November 2019.
To read more about the job and find out how to apply, click here.