If you have a real passion for a career in Event Management, then Kenvale College’s Get Real Events Experience is for you. It’s a joint program run by Kenvale College in partnership with a number of industry establishments in Sydney, designed to give 10 selected students a real head start in their career with:
- One week’s workplace experience in a hospitality or events environment
- The chance to win a scholarship to study Hospitality and Event Management at Kenvale College.
Two students are awarded a partial scholarship based on their overall performance during the workplace experience. The scholarship will provide:
- Entry into the Kenvale Hospitality and Event Management program
- $3,000 to go towards their college fees
- One week of work experience in New Zealand (at the end of their first year) including airfares, meals and accommodation
- A professional development program prior to commencing college including exposure to industry professionals and involvement in college events
If you are in year 11 this year, you are eligible to apply.
Entries close Friday 6 December.
Find out more and apply here: https://kenvale.edu.au/apply/scholarships/get-real-events-experience/