Photography Studies College in Melbourne is offering a short course called Essential Skills, allowing you to develop the skills needed to become a photographer.
You will learn how to master your camera and a range of digital editing techniques within the context of:
- Being visually inspired and seeing the world differently
- Photographing with a new level of awareness
- Photographic genres and styles
- Light and contrast in photography
- Capturing images and subject interaction
- Creative applications in photography
- Image quality and the impact of editing using Adobe Lightroom
- Analysing photographic conditions and shooting on location
- Ongoing feedback on your photographs
The class runs for 20 weeks and the next intake is on Monday 20 January.
Find out more and apply here: https://www.psc.edu.au/courses/short-courses/details/9/essential-skills.html