Bega Valley Shire is currently taking applications for an Apprentice Boilermaker/Fabricator.
The role will involve several duties including:
- Design and fabricate metal fittings for Council assets such as; hand rails, security bars, playground equipment, cattle grids, sheds, loading ramps, sewer lids and similar items.
- Perform welding repairs on bridge components and other fixed Council assets.
- Perform welding and mechanical maintenance/servicing on Council’s plant and equipment.
- Assist in diagnosing plant faults and determine extent of required repairs.
- Provide additional support to other Workshop areas or responsibility as required.
Applications are open until Friday 29 November.
Find out more here: https://begavalley.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=VhK92PvxCVQ=&jbc=ere