Greencross Vets’ Nurse Internship program offers challenging and rewarding opportunities to launch you veterinary career.
Combining your study with a professional internship at Greencross Vets is a great way to gain real-life work experience and expand your veterinary skills.
The Internship includes:
- Allows candidates to work towards achieving a Certificate II in Animal Studies
- Provides an accelerated program that can be completed over 6 months
- Comprehensive induction process with Internship Program Coordinator
- Support network of an experienced mentor and dedicated veterinary team
- Guaranteed clinic placement for practical skills and experience, completing 240 hours of voluntary
placement across 30 work placement days
- Certificate of completion
- Theory based learning (including online workshops)
The internship is available in clinics across New South Wales, Victoria, Australia Capital Territory, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland.