Maxima Group Training is working in partnership with the Department for Education to recruit reliable, enthusiastic and dedicated students to commence a Flexible Apprenticeship in Horticulture in Adelaide.
The Flexible Apprenticeship Program will enable students to complete their final year of school and achieve their SACE, while undertaking a Certificate III in Horticulture Australian Apprenticeship.
Maxima will manage the recruitment process. To apply for a position candidates must:
- Be in their final year of high school completing Stage 2 of their SACE
- Be enrolled at a Department for Education (Government) school
- Have completed all compulsory SACE subjects
- Maintain school enrolment and commence Certificate III in Horticulture studies throughout Semester 2, 2020
- Hold a learners or probationary drivers permit
Applications are open until Friday 21 February.
Find out more and apply here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/40773213