There’s a couple of new opportunities for current university students to gain experience in the Australian high performance tennis environment.
Undertake a Performance Analysis University Placement (Internship) as part of the practical component of your degree. To be eligible, you’ll have to be a current third year Exercise and Sports Science degree (or equivalent) student.
Amongst other duties you’ll get to:
- Help film tennis matches and training
- Code match & training footage
- Analyse, report and communicate coded footage
If you’re a currently undertaking a Master’s degree in Exercise and Sports Science(or equivalent) with a practical placement component required to complete the degree, you can apply for the Physical Performance Intern position.
In this role you’ll be:
- Assisting with planning and implementing of training sessions, fitness testing and training programs
- Helping with data collection, data entry and analysis and reporting
- Compiling a literature review of a relevant issue related to physical performance in tennis as outlined by your internship manager
For both positions you’ll need to hold or be willing to obtain a current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
Submit your up to date resume and cover letter via the online applications system to be in with a chance.
Applications close at 11pm on 15 February 2020.