The Apprenticeship Community are taking applications on behalf of their client for a Wall and Ceiling Lining Apprentice based in Bicton.
The client prides themselves in providing efficient, reliable and quality ceiling repairs and replacement, wall repairs, cornice replacement, shop fits, wall removal, supply and install insulation, fixing carpentry, and painting across the Perth Metropolitan area.
They are seeking a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
- Confident with basic maths calculations
- Ideally, have a valid Drivers Licence And have your own reliable vehicle
- Punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to completing your apprenticeship
- Reliable with an amazing commitment and work ethic;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Willing to learn and can follow instructions;
- A positive attitude.
Find out more and apply here: https://apprenticeshipcentral.com.au/apprenticeship/apprentice-wall-and-ceiling-lining-apprentice/16714/16766/