Looking for an electrical apprenticeship?
TransGrid could give you the opportunity to learn:
- how to install, maintain and commission high voltage and low voltage equipment
- how to perform fault finding tasks.
Once you’ve successfully completed your apprenticeship you’ll be in line to receive a Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician.
Applications are open now and close on Sunday 28 June 2020
In addition to on the job training and a formal qualification, you can expect:
- A starting salary package from $54,400 (includes 15% superannuation)
- A friendly and open team oriented culture
- An exciting and rewarding place to work
- A competitive salary plus allowances
- 15% Superannuation
- A 9-day fortnight (an extra long weekend every second week)
- The protective clothing and tools you’ll need on the job
- Access to study assistance
- Salary sacrificing for superannuation and motor vehicles
- A flexible workplace and leave provisions, to encourage a healthy work/life balance
To be eligible, you’ll need:
- To have completed high school studies (minimum year 10 or equivalent) and have sound maths and communication skills
- A genuine interest in a trade working within a high voltage electricity transmission network
- A current driver’s licence or be willing to obtain one as soon as possible after appointment
Apprenticeships will be based in Newcastle, NSW.
For more information and to find out how to apply, head over to their page.
You can find out more about apprenticeships and traineeships here.