With the effects of COVID-19, many universities are changing the way they are running their Open Days this year. Now, many of them will be held online instead of on campus.
We’ve made a list of some of the unis that have changed their Open Days so far.
- Charles Sturt University – CSU are still planning on running their on-campus events, but have added virtual Open Day events in September as well.
- Central Queensland University – CQUni will be running virtual Open Days in August.
- Queensland University of Technology – QUT hasn’t announced whether their Open Day will be moving online yet, but have advised to keep an eye on their page for any changes.
- University of Queensland – UQ have moved their Gatton Open Day in August online.
- Deakin University – Deakin has moved their Open Days online in August.
- Federation University – Fed Uni has moved their Open Day in August online.
- Monash University – Monash are currently deciding how Open Day will take place this year. Watch their page for any announcements.
- Victoria University – VU are taking their Open Day online in August.
- Edith Cowan University – ECU has changed their Open Day in August to a virtual event.
- University of Western Australia – UWA’s Open Day has moved online this August.
- Charles Darwin University – CDU’s Open Day is going online this year.
- University of Tasmania – UTAS has cancelled their on-campus events, but stay tuned for more info about their planned virtual Open Day.
Uni you’re interested in not listed here? Don’t forget to keep an eye on their page for any updates.