BHP are currently taking applications for their 2021 Apprenticeship Program in QLD and NSW. There are residential positions available in Moranbah, Dysart, Blackwater, Hay Point, and Muswellbrook.
On completion of the 4 year apprenticeship, you will earn a trade qualification that is recognised globally. Nationally Accredited trades Certificates being offered may include:
- Automotive Electrical (Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology)
- Electrical (Certificate III in Electro Technology Electrician)
- Diesel Fitting (Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology)
- Mechanical Fitting (Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade)
- Boilermaking (Certificate III in Engineering Fabrication Trade – Boiler Making/Welding)
- Refrigeration Mechanic (Certificate III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration)
- Plumbing (Certificate III in Plumbing)
Applications close on Wednesday 17 June.
Find out more and apply here: https://careers.bhp.com/careers/JobDetail/BHP-2021-Apprenticeship-Program-QLD-NSW/171803?featured=0