It’s hard to look after yourself when you’re busy studying and keeping up with hobbies, as well as other commitments like helping out around home or working part time.
But looking after yourself is always important, so here are some tips on how to prioritise self-care.
- Set a healthy routine and stick to it
- Find a good work life balance
- Make healthy food choices and get enough sleep (not always but mostly)
- Keep active
- Make time to connect and communicate with friends and family
- Ask for help and share the load
- Try new things and be open to change
- Remember you aren’t alone and there are plenty of people and organisations available 24/7 if life feels overwhelming.
If you’d like to read the full article click here.