MIGAS together with the Shell operated QGC business are searching for the next generation of locals to join QGC’s onshore natural gas business in the Western Downs region.
QGC Pathways is about creating opportunities for individuals to establish a career pathway with a world-leading organisation whilst completing a nationally accredited qualification.
We look for apprentices and trainees who are passionate, ambitious and committed to be part of something big and exciting.
Positions are available in Mechanical Fitting, Electrical and Instrumentation, and Workplace Health and Safety.
Each apprentice and trainee receives:
- Experience in a world class organisation with first class facilities;
- On-the-job training and support from highly skilled and experienced technicians at the Shell operated QGC business;
- Round the clock support from a dedicated apprentice/trainee mentor;
- Access to obtain a yearly MIGAS Scholarship to fund further skill development;
- A structured training program through TAFE;
- A solid foundation to build a successful career in the Western Down region;
- And more.
Applications are open until Sunday 13 September.
Find out more and apply: https://www.migas.com.au/jobs/qgcpathways/