The Virtual Staffroom is a new edtech podcast for teachers by teachers. It’s the brand-new #edtech podcast brought to you by the Technology 4 Learning (T4L) team at the NSW Department of Education.
It doesn’t matter whether you are a beginner tech user or an advanced one – the Virtual Staffroom is for any teacher that thinks about the bigger STEM picture and is eager to grab some tips and tricks for their own classroom.
Each episode features a special industry guest and discussions with leading lights from the edtech world.
What can you expect?
- Fun and accessible chat where ‘geek speak’ is banned
- Links to loads of resources
- Special editions covering pertinent topics
- Live broadcasts from key educational technology events
- In-depth discussions with industry experts – we ask the hard questions!
- Grassroots conversations with teachers getting real with educational technology
Find out more and listen here: https://t4l.schools.nsw.gov.au/resources/professional-learning-resources/the-virtual-staffroom—podcast.html