Regional and remote students can get $5k to help them move for uni

If your child moves away from an outer regional or remote area, they may get the Tertiary Access Payment. This is a one-off payment of $5,000 in 2 instalments to students moving away for tertiary study.

You need to be moving from an outer regional or remote area and starting university straight after finishing school.

You can use the Student Regional Area Search to find out if your home address is in an eligible area.

There are other scholarships and allowances you could access as well, check them out here.

Get The Latest Updates

Subscribe to our Career Newsletter

No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education


Share on facebook
Share on whatsapp
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on email
Scroll to Top

Welcome Back

Everything's where you left it