You can never truly know if a uni is right for you until you visit in person and get a feel for the campus.
Macquarie campus tours are held every Tuesday afternoon and Saturday morning, and more frequently during school holidays.
On every tour you’ll see:
- our various lecture theatres
- our award-winning library (subject to capacity)
- MUSE – our flexible and creative study space
- the Sport and Aquatic centre
- the Campus Common, where you can explore the many dining options
Tours usually take approximately 1.5 hours. You can ask the tour guide your questions while you walk. Following the tour, you will also get the opportunity for a private consultation to get all your Macquarie questions answered.
In response to the current situation with Covid-19, we are limiting tour group sizes, so we encourage you to book in advance to secure your place.
Book online at https://page.mq.edu.au/campus-tours.html