CareerTrackers links Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students from year 12 and throughout university with employers related to their aspirations for paid, multi-year internships.
They provide world-class training throughout your academic career and will connect you with a global network of like-minded Indigenous professionals.
Throughout your academic journey, a dedicated Advisor will help you define your future and work with you to achieve your goals.
CareerTrackers works with over 200 employment partners and universities across Australia.
Why would you want to join CareerTrackers?
- 12-week paid internship each year throughout your degree
- Support to develop structured goals and objectives for each internship
- Access to global leaders in industry and community
- Attendance to an annual Leadership Development Institute each year throughout your degree
- World-class training programs to develop professionally and academically
- The opportunity to give back as an alumnus and community leader
Register to become a part of the CareerTrackers community here: https://www.careertrackers.org.au/become-an-intern/