Developed by Beyond Blue, NewAccess is a free and confidential mental health coaching program for anyone feeling stressed or overwhelmed about everyday life issues, such as work, study, relationships, health or loneliness.
If any of these feelings are getting in the way of you living your life, then NewAccess could be right for you.
The program is currently helping Australians from just 12 years old. Available in parts of ACT, NSW, QLD and VIC, check out the postcode search to see if there’s a suitable service near you.
Why you’ll love NewAccess:
- It’s free, so no out of pocket costs
- It’s completely confidential
- You don’t have to visit a doctor first to get help from NewAccess – just enquire directly
- It’s available via phone or video call
- Face to face may be available – please ask when you enquire
- Progress is measured every week, so you know how you’re tracking.
- The six structured sessions give you practical tools to manage whatever you’re facing
Find a service near you here: https://www.beyondblue.org.au/get-support/newaccess
If you’re feeling stressed, anxious or depressed and need to talk to someone right away, you can always call Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636, Lifeline om 13 11 14, or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800. If it’s an emergency, ring 000.