Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander young people will have access to quality finance industry job opportunities thanks to AFL SportsReady’s partnership with the Commonwealth Bank and ANZ.
They are embarking on a nationwide recruitment drive to fill over 70 school-based traineeships for Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander students currently in year 10 and looking to take on this opportunity as part of their Year 11 and 12 studies in 2022-23.
What are the benefits of doing a traineeship?
- Work one day a week while studying Year 11 and 12
- Complete a Certificate II
- Earn a salary (the national training wage)
- Gain essential work experience
- Explore career opportunities with ANZ upon completion of your traineeship
- Receive ongoing career support through AFL SportsReady’s Indigenous mentoring program
Applications are open now. Find out more here: https://aflsportsready.com.au/school-based-trainee-bank/