Get an Early Offer and peace of mind
The Wentworth Institute of Higher Education are making early offers to eligible Year 12 students.
If you’re feeling anxious about what lies ahead after high school, having an early offer in your pocket could take some of the pressure off.
In addition to your early offer, successful applicants will also benefit from 40 hours paid relevant work experience per semester. Which could help you to develop work ready skills, get industry networking, put your learning to use while you’re still completing your degree, and look great on your resume.
You can choose to study one of the following:
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Professional Accounting)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Interactive Media
Australian citizen or permanent resident studying a current Australian Year 12 Higher School Certificate.
To apply for an early offer simply complete the early offer form https://www.win.edu.au/future-students/how- to-apply/early-offers-to-year-12-students-application/
You’ll need to attach:
- A personal goal and attribute statement (max. 300 words explaining why you want to study your chosen degree and what you hope to achieve from it)
- A copy of your Year 11 and 12 academic results
- Any other supporting materials that you consider supports your application (e.g. a portfolio of your work and/or personal references)
Applications close 30 September 2021
For more information head to https://www.win.edu.au/ or call them on 02 8252 999. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.