The Australian Public Service (APS) Human Resource (HR) School Leaver program is an opportunity for 2020 and 2021 Year 12 graduates to enter a HR career in the APS workforce in one of the participating agencies.
The School Leaver program includes:
- a 12-month ongoing role in one of the participating APS agencies
- structured on-the-job and corporate training
- a supportive team environment
- an inclusive and diverse workplace culture
- a competitive salary (APS level 1)
- potential opportunity for advancement (APS level 2)
- a Certificate IV in Human Resource Management.
Roles may be offered in Adelaide, Canberra and Penrith, with successful applicants commencing the program in February 2022.
Applications for the APS HR School Leaver program close on 1 October 2021.