Young people need to be able to navigate the world of finance so they can make good decisions and plan for the future. Financial skills are important both professionally and personally, yet for many people money isn’t something we talk about or really understand how to manage. Equipping young people with essential financial skills will help set them up for their future.
Our challenge for you is: “How might we introduce financial wellbeing at a younger age and make it friendly, relevant and engaging for young people?”
We want your help to make sure more young people have a strong understanding of financial concepts, planning and decision making skills.
The Young Change Agents team will work with AMP Foundation to choose 20 finalists and from that group, 6 winning ideas. There will be two categories:
- 10-15 year olds (3 winners will be chosen)
- 16-21 year olds (3 winners will be chosen)
The winners will receive the following per idea:
- An awesome JBL Flip Essential Portable Bluetooth Speaker (or a voucher if there are multiple people in your team)
- A virtual mentoring package from Young Change Agents and AMP Foundation (2 x 1 hr sessions)
- Plus the opportunity to be featured on our website and in our top ideas media campaign!
14 runners-up will also receive a special reward for taking part and be featured on our site as a runner-up!
The challenge runs until 25 November.