At Torrens University Australia, their next trimester commences on the 14th of February, so it’s not too late to apply. So why study with Torrens?
- They have removed ATAR as an entry requirement, for good
- Small class sizes
- Your own personal Success Coach to help you navigate university life
- A focus on practical, hands-on learning so you graduate job ready
- Industry experts as lecturers
- No exams (they’re all about assessment and project-based learning)
- Flexible learning modes to suit your style: on campus, online classes or a blend of both
- Internships with leading brands, through our work-integrated learning programs
- Scholarships available
Torrens University Australia offer courses in Business, Design and Creative Technology, Health and Hospitality and have campuses across four states.
Find out more: https://apply.torrens.edu.au/