A key commitment of the Queensland Government is ensuring young people are provided opportunities to have their say in shaping government policies, programs and services that impact them.
So, we’re looking for up to 20 young Queenslanders who have knowledge and understanding of key issues facing young people, and strong networks to:
- share your experiences and ideas to inform policy development and shape a new youth strategy
- share your thoughts on the best ways to engage young people to inform broader public consultation on the strategy
- assist in facilitating consultation through your peer networks.
This is your chance to be a voice for your generation and make meaningful change.
To nominate you must:
- be between the ages of 12 and 25 years (inclusive)
- have parental consent if aged under 18
- reside in Queensland.
Nominations close at 5pm on Friday 1 July 2022.