This course will help you explore developments in social views on consent and understand how consent education is changing and moving into the earlier years of schooling. You’ll learn:
- What consent is and why it is important
- The issues that stem from not properly understanding or valuing consent
- Why children need to learn about consent at a young age
- How to teach consent to primary-aged children.
- Trends in consent education.
The course takes 2 hours to complete. It is available on-demand and for private study. Learn at your own pace and at times that suit you. You will receive a certificate when you finish. You will have ongoing access.
This course is mapped to the Professional Standards for Teachers. It is accredited for teacher professional development hours all states and territories, excluding NSW.