The Transport Accident Commission (TAC) L2P Program is a community-based program developed to assist eligible young Victorian learner drivers between the ages of 16 and 21 years (and in some circumstances, up to 23 years) who do not have access to a supervising driver, or an appropriate vehicle gain driving experience required for a probationary licence.
To be considered for a learner position within one of the TAC L2P Programs, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged between 16 and 21 years (in some circumstances we will consider applicants up to 23 years)
- Hold a current Victorian learner’s permit
- Not have access to a supervising driver and/or
- Not have access to an appropriate vehicle
- Are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident (including new arrivals and/or refugees)
- Not be an overseas student.