Applications are now open for students who want to be a part of the National Youth Science Forum in 2023!
The NYSF Year 12 Program offers an exciting range of in-person and digital science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) experiences for participants across Australia. If you’re a year 11 student (in 2022) and passionate about STEM, apply now!
In 2023, the NYSF Year 12 Program will run from 10 to 24 January. Students will have opportunities to:
- participate in tours of science and technology facilities, and learn about cutting edge research;
- engage with industry partners and research providers;
- learn about university and STEM career pathways;
- mix with other like-minded students from all over Australia; and
- network with former NYSF participants to further increase understanding of STEM related study and career experiences.
NYSF offers Access and Equity Scholarships to students who require additional financial assistance due to experiencing financial or other forms of disadvantage or will incur additional costs to fully participate in the Year 12 Program. Information regarding Access and Equity Scholarships, including how to apply, will be sent to successful program applicants later in the year.
Applications for the 2023 NYSF Year 12 Program are still open – apply ASAP to receive the full benefit of the pre-program experience!
Find out more and apply here: https://www.nysf.edu.au/programs/year-12-program/