The Australian Defence Force (ADF) Cyber Gap program is a 12-month online program designed to enhance your skills and employability in the cyber security field. You can be working towards any eligible qualification ranging from a Certificate III to a Master’s Degree, either full time or part time.
During this 12-month program you will receive:
- financial support
- course fee reimbursement up to $15,000
- academic allowance totalling $2,500
- textbooks and stationery costs of $600
- mentoring from ADF cyber specialists
- access to online cyber skills modules and cyber skills challenges
- exposure to cyber activities and experiences during the week-long Defence Cyber Conference held in September in Canberra
- professional membership to the Australian Computer Society
- information on careers within the ADF, Defence APS, Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) and other Government agencies.
The ADF Cyber Gap Program is for Australian citizens who are living in Australia. If you are currently studying or plan on studying a cyber-related qualification, and will be enrolled by 1 March 2023, you should consider applying.
Applications are open until Monday 31 October.