Young creative leaders and change makers this one’s for you – applications are now open for our 2023 Neo Ambassador Committee!
We’re looking for passionate young creatives aged 13-17 to join our committee of volunteer Ambassadors. Be part of creative events programming, professional development, working alongside artists and curators, and see your ideas come to life!
What’s involved in being an Ambassador?
- Meet every 3 to 4 weeks to develop the Neo program
- Participate in 2 days of professional development across the January and July School Holidays
- Attend and contribute to up to six Neo events a year
- Participate in optional opportunities and activities throughout the year; including opportunities to run guided tours at Neo and Start events, develop and present workshops at Neo, take part in media interviews, or contribute to Neon, Neo’s youth-led zine that is released 3 times a year
What are the benefits?
- Professional development opportunities
- Behind-the-scenes access to the AGSA collection and exhibitions
- Work alongside Gallery staff, artists and cultural leaders
- Receive discounts and freebies, including a 10% discount to the Gallery Store and AGF+ W
- Free entry to all paid exhibitions
Applications close on Monday 14 November 2022 at 5pm ACDT.
Find out more and apply: https://www.agsa.sa.gov.au/whats-on/ongoing-programs/neo/neo-ambassadors/