The Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) process applications for courses offered at participating universities and higher education providers in Western Australia. They also:
- Conduct the Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT).
- Process applications to the Educational Access Scheme (EAS).
- Publish periodic School Circulars.
- Scale WACE results and calculate ATARs for students in Western Australia.
Dates for 2024 applications are yet to be announced – you can keep an eye out here.
Undergraduate (domestic Year 12 applicants):
Note: all fees are subject to change.
- Standard application fee: $80
See more fees here.
How to apply
List up to SIX preferences – to maximise your chances of getting an offer list all six preferences.
Remember – you can change these later.
Submit your application and pay the processing fee, and don’t forget to upload any supporting documents.
Your application will only be processed after you’ve paid the fee and completed the declaration step.
Once you’ve lodged your application you can only change your contact details and preferences – all other changes must be made in writing.