Monash | Indigenous Entry Scheme
This scheme provides an entry point for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants into a range of undergraduate courses with an achieved ATAR of 50+ (higher for some courses).
- Eligible for admission into a range of Monash courses with a lower ATAR
- No special classes, extra requirements or time added to your course
- Graduate with the same degree as all other Monash students
- Comprehensive support programs delivered by the University through the William Cooper Institute
To be eligible for admission you must:
- be an Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- achieve a minimum ATAR or equivalent of 50 (60 for Bachelor of Radiation Science, 65 for Bachelor of Architectural Design, 65 for Bachelor of Art History and Curating, 70 for Bachelor of Education)
- submit a supplementary information form.
Apply through VTAC and submit a supplementary information form.
VTAC Fees Apply
Online study available
Subscribe to our Career Newsletter
No spam, just news and opportunities about careers and further education
Sign up for our Newsletter
We won’t send you spam, or fifty emails a week. We just send opportunities that could help you find a career you love