The USQ Early Offer allows eligible Year 12 students who place USQ #1 on their QTAC application, to receive an early offer at the University of Southern Queensland. Students can receive an early offer in one of two ways – via recommendation from a Principal or Principal’s delegate or successful completion of a USQ Head Start course.
- Recognising your strengths – We recognise your potential based on your motivation, skills, passion and already demonstrated commitment to furthering your Education.
- Conditional offer – Relieve stress leading into end of year exams and start planning your next year now!
- Accommodation scholarship – Receive one-month free accommodation at the USQ Toowoomba Residential Colleges. Conditions apply.
To be eligible for an early offer, students must:
- Be a current Year 12 student
- Have proven academic achievement and study skills
- Place USQ as their first preference on their QTAC application
Students also need to meet pre-requisites or other requirements to be offered a place in their chosen program, but this does not limit their eligibility for an early offer.
USQ will also be accepting early offer applications from students who have completed a USQ Head Start course. Head Start Early Offer does not require a recommendation from their school.
Submit an online application direct to USQ and apply via QTAC.
Application dates TBC.